Where we are
Few minutes away from the old historic centre of Ferrara
Il giardino di Rebecca guest house is less than 3 km. far from the historic town centre (5 minutes by car or 10 minutes by bike, the perfect means of transport to visit Ferrara)
Ferrara is connected to the G. Marconi airport in Bologna from the 1st December 2011 by a shuttle bus. Therefore transfer from the airport to Ferrara is guaranteed almost every hour.
Below you will find directions on how to reach Il giardino di Rebecca -
If you have a GPS, the number 339 is usually not indicated. Then set v. Arginone intersection with v. Pelosa.
If you do not have one, is not a tragedy :-)
- From Bologna airport "G. Marconi" take the A13 motorway towards Padova and take Ferrara Nord exit.
- From the Ferrara North exit follow the Ferrara direction, after going through 2 roundabouts follow the road until the first traffic light and turn right on v. Modena.
Continue for about 300 meters and then left at the roundabout and arrived at the second roundabout turn right on V. Arginone.
Our property is on the left just after the intersection with v. Pelosa.
- Bologna "G. Marconi" - 45 km
Ferrara is connected to the G. Marconi airport in Bologna from the 1st December 2011 by a shuttle bus.
Now you can select and book your favorite hotel or guest room in Ferrara. Il giardino di Rebecca can send you a car on request to pick you up at the railway station.
- Venice "M. Polo" - 110 km
- Verona "Catullo" - 100 km
- Forlì "L. Ridolfi" - 120 km
- Rimini "F. Fellini" - 200 km
- Trenitalia Freephone number 89.20.21
Web Site: http://www.trenitalia.com
- Motorways: A13 - Bologna-Padova; exits: Ferrara Nord, Ferrara Sud
Web Site: http://www.autostrade.it
- Slip roads: Superstrada Ferrara-Porto Garibaldi-Lidi di Comacchio
Tel. 0532 207484 - Fax. 0532 243304
Web Site: http://www.ferraratua.it